How to Spec A Vacuum Tube Lifter
To measure for a vacuum tube, you will need to know the following:
- Ceiling height
- Height of the product stacked
- Minimum and maximum height of lifting to and from
- Distance the product is being moved
- Weight of the product
- Material that wraps around or contains the product
To best identify a need for a vacuum tube lifter, you will need to:
- Be provided a walk through of the company’s facility.
- Scout out workers manual lifting heavy items.
- Spot areas where a vacuum lifter could reduce worker fatigue and increase productivity.
- Recognize multiple need points to suggest multi-unit sales.
Mechanics of Vacuum Lifter
Each of the six VLS vacuum tube lifter systems is made of the following components:
- Pump – Power Unit
- Lift Tube Assemby
- In-line Filtration System
- Crushproof suction hose with screw cuffs for sure seal connections
- Standard and custom attachments
- Angle Adapter
- Universal Joint
- Bottom swivel for 360 degree rotation of load
- Bleed off valves
- Mechanical lifting devices
- Heavy duty filters and elements for harsh environments
- Lift tube cover
- Acoustical hood for power unit
- Extra length extended handle